Take a breather at Lifehouse Spa and Hotel
When life is busy, it's not always easy to recognise when you need a break. Self-care is essential for good mental and physical health, which is why we're offering you the chance to escape to the four-star Lifehouse Spa and Hotel in Essex and get some well-deserved relaxation.
Catch up on sleep, read by the pool or get some fresh air in the beautiful grounds. However you spend your time, you'll come back ready to take on the world.
Two nights from £199pp*
- Spend two nights in a spacious contemporary room with Juliet balcony and garden views
- Take your pick from a delicious breakfast buffet each morning
- Be spoilt for choice with a three-course dinner each evening
- Kick back both evenings with a bottle of house wine with dinner
- Totally relax in the state-of-the-art spa
- Stay Monday to Thursday and enjoy up to 12% off pre-booked spa treatments
*Seasonal and weekend supplements apply
Reasons to visit Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
Free activity classes
Lifehouse is located in Essex close the English seaside resort of Frinton-on-Sea.
By rail: In less than 90 minutes you can travel by train from London Liverpool Street to local station Thorpe-le-Soken, 2 hours from Norwich, 45 mins from Ipswich. Lifehouse offers station pick-ups for a nominal charge.
By car: There is an on-site car park, with three electric car ports available.
By sea: Located 25 minutes from Harwich International Port, Lifehouse is ideal for a pre- or post- cruise luxury stay for those travelling with Fred Olsen Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruises or Celebrity Cruises. Seaport transfers and parking during your trip are available at an additional charge.